2.16.2012

Ahem, let me introduce myself...

So I decided to come up with this blog thinking it might be a fun way to share my great, but crazy life with you. I'm a mama who's always coming up with something new to fix or change, love working on DIY projects, hate to cook (which i'm sure you'll get a good laugh at), just love to bake & make sweets, love planning just about anything, a perfectionist, and a complete control freak. All of this summed up makes me who I am...not sure of an exact title, so i'll let you decide.
I'm married to a funny and hard working man named Corey. We have 2 daughters, Diggy Belle (an english bulldog) and Rhemi (aka "Hot Mess"). I couldn't ask for anything more in life. I have a loving husband, a daughter who makes me laugh every single day, a pretty great family, and that's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment