5.11.2012

{Fab Tip}

I know, I know, it's been awhile.
I have so many things I have been working on. Much of which are fabulous blog entries in the making ;) 

I cannot say enough about all of the kind messages I have received about you guys enjoying my blog. I appreciate all the love and it makes me enjoy doing my blog even more!
{THANK YOU}

One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works is from the Aromatherapy line called Eucalyptus Spearmint. It has a very "spa-like" smell to it. A very clean & fresh scent that delightfully fills the room. 

A MUST is the Stress Relief Sugar Scrub. This stuff is heaven in a jar! I never buy any types of bath oils, suds, salts, milks, etc. I feel like they prob don't work & just leave a messy tub after using them. I decided to try this one out, what the heck?!
It's not only fab-u-lous, it does work, & is not messy at all.



If you run out this wknd & go purchase it (which I highly recommend), make sure they give you the stirring stick that goes with it!

How easy is this?
-use in your desired place of cleanliness (bath or shower)
-mix the goods with the stirring stick
-dabble a half dollar size amt on each arm & leg
-rub in & let sit for as long as you desire
-rinse off & enjoy!



I make sure to spend a little bit more time on my elbows, knees, & heels using the scrub as an exfoliator. The longer you let it sit, I find the better.

After rinsing it off you will notice your skin to be silky & to have a nice sheen. It does leave a very light oil coat on your skin. I find it to be very nice-it does settle in your skin within a few minutes. It's not a funky residue or a spray tan feeling afterwards, it's very light and soft.

The smell just lingers and is very relaxing. It does what it says "Stress Relief"!
It's $16 for a 13 oz jar and it goes a long way!! I have used it over 5 times & still have over a half a jar left.

Being just in love with the scent, I also always have the hand soap & a candle burning too. It's not a chinky candle. The smell actually fills a room & has a long burning time. Totally worth it.



Now go get some and relax...you deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment