2.18.2012

{Fab Tip}

I recently won a 60 min spa-service at Paris Parker. I was soooo excited because I never win anything!!! Anytime to myself is always very well appreciated and especially if this mama is getting pampered. I decided to get a facial and had my appointment this morning. I went to the location nearest me in Mandeville. The women there were so sweet, very impressed with the spa itself, and my facial was just perfect! I decided to get the Enbrightenment Facial (highly recommend).

Fab Tip:
Getting facials and massages are great, but can get pricey. Did you know that Paris Parker offers a "Standard" price and a "Value" price on their spa services? I thought this was really neat, so had to share! They have certain days and times of the week that you can get services at a discount!! "Standard" price for the facial that I got is $80, but on a "Value" time slot it's only $50! Great deal,right?

Check out the charts below so you can see how great it is for yourself:


Here is their link so you can see all of their services:


Thanks Paris Parker for an amazing Saturday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks Brandy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback as well as your Fab Tip (very nice)! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spa experience at Paris Parker Mandeville. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the very near future. Hopefully, Rhemi and Diggy will let you escape for a while! :)

    Best Regards,
    Angela Commander
    Guest Loyalty Liaison
    Paris Parker Salons & Spas
    Ofc 888.634.5570

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been my pleasure to share such a GREAT experience! Thanks again for everything. Counting down the days until I can get some more MAMA TIME!!

    Warmly,
    Mama Bran

    ReplyDelete