2.20.2012

Hmmm...Look familiar?

So I was "dragged"  into some stores the past couple of days with all of these President's Day sales going on. Since when is President's Day such a big shopping holiday? Don't get me wrong I respect any reason to have a sale, but you would have thought it was Christmas! Some stores had an additional 50% off sale items :)

Wasn't looking for anything specific, but ran across this cute lamp. Not only did I like the lamp, but when I looked at the price tag I LOVED  the lamp. Of course it was the last one, so I couldn't bare letting someone else swipe my good find.

Lamp was originally $99.99, then $69.99...



$49.99, then $39.97...



"Take an ADDITIONAL 30% off Sale Items"!!

Mama just scored this pretty lady for under $28. So cute and matches perfectly with my decor. Surprisingly the lamp is made nicely. It's very heavy and has a nice thick burlap shade. 

Ever shop around and see items that look very similar or exactly the same to things you've seen more expensive somewhere else? I run into this all the time. So when I find goodies like this, I get that warm tingly feeling inside. 

Here's my point:
A. Home Decorators / Duke Table Lamp $449   
B. Pottery Barn / Baluster Table Lamp $279
C. Horchow / Bird Array Table Lamp $195 

Love that my new blog can help me settle down my hubby when I explain to him why I HAD to buy it. Now I can just show him!







No comments:

Post a Comment