2.24.2012

{welcome to my life}

Baby in bed for the night & hubby sleeping...what's a gal to do?
MOMMY TIME!

Hot bath? I think I just might.

So getting out of the tub, I realize that my relaxing "MOMMY TIME" was spent in a tub that my daughter took a poop in invited some "friends" over the night before while taking a bath. NICE!

It was the first time Rhemi (aka "Hot Mess") decided to take a poop invite some "friends" over while taking a bath, so we couldn't be mad. In fact it was kinda funny and definitely one for the baby book! My fabulous Hubby volunteered to clean it up. Yay for me! Well...to him that meant picking up her poop "friends" and  forgetting to clean the tub after.
Welcome to my life.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha OMG! awesome.. the things we have to look forward to with Lucy!

    ReplyDelete